There is broad agreement across the Victorian dairy industry of the need for a more efficient and effective model for industry leadership, governance and advocacy, to take the industry forward in the 21st Century.
The DARTeam project is to identify options for a future dairy industry model for Victoria and in a national context that incorporates;
- The roles, services and benefits required
- Effective governance structure, including relationships with cross sectoral advocacy bodies and key dairy industry organisations
- Appropriate management, resources and competency
- Effective communication and engagement principles, technology and media
- Stengthened engagement and membership, including breadth across the value chain
The DARTeam will be seeking the views and ideas of a broad range of dairy industry stakeholders. Select the “About” button from the menu to read more and select the “Contribute views” button from the menu to have your say.